Enchanted Forest Early Learning are delighted to be finalists in three categories of the Greenock Chamber of Commerce Bees Knees Awards for the fourth year running! The Bees Knees aims to highlight the best of the best in business across Inverclyde and to recognise success.
With more categories being added this year, Inverclyde is able to celebrate success across even more business areas!
The winner of each of the ten awards will be announced on Friday 5th June at a glittering gala dinner and awards ceremony held in the Chartroom, Kip Marina.
Enchanted Forest Early Learning have reached the final of ‘Excellence in Customer Focus’ award for the fourth year running, having won the award in 2013 and 2012.The successful nursery chain have also reached the final for ‘Excellence in Skills and Learning’ once again and ‘Best Performing Large Business’ category for the first time.
Facing tough competition on all three categories, everyone at Enchanted Forest is ecstatic about reaching the finals.
The finalists of the Bees Knees Awards 2015 are:
- Best Performing Small Business Sponsored by University West of Scotland: Gryffe Weddings, MacDonald & Co-Wealth Management, Seatrek Training Ltd.
- Best Performing Medium Business Sponsored by Holt Leisure: Finlaystone Country Estate, Holiday Inn Express, West Coast Cinemas
- Best Performing Large Business Sponsored by Riverside Inverclyde: Enchanted Forest Early Learning, Caledonian MacBrayne, IBM
- Excellence in Customer Focus Sponsored by Caledonian MacBrayne: Babycakes, Enchanted Forest Early Learning, Inverclyde Globetrotters
- Most Promising New Business Sponsored by Business Gateway: The Albany, The Beacon, Trade Right Ltd.
- Excellence in Marketing and Communications Sponsored by Oak Mall Shopping Centre: Caledonian MacBrayne, Mearns T McCaskie, Quarriers.
- Excellence in Skills and Learning Sponsored by West College Scotland: Enchanted Forest Early Learning, IBM, Seatrek Training Ltd.
- Best Use of New Technology or Innovation Sponsored by Autotec Scotland Ltd: Ardgowan Hospice, Finlaystone Country Estate, Tweetiepie Media
- Emerging Young Talent Sponsored by Inverclyde Council: Whyte & Christie, West Coast Cinemas, Richard Robb Architects.
- Inverclyde Goes Global Sponsored by Texas Instruments (UK) Ltd: IBM, Inverclyde Globetrotters, PG Paper India.
- Lifetime Achievement Sponsored by Greenock Chamber of Commerce.
Keep up to date with the awards and the finalists at @greenockchamber #BeesKnees2015